Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Will there be another remake for the 3ds???

With all the remakes from the Nintendo 64, ( Ocarina Of Time, Star Fox 64 ) I really would like a remake of Donkey Kong 64. That was my second favourite game as the 64 was for sale. That was my favourite Jump n`Run game ever. Not even a Mario game can beat that to me. I would gladly pay 40 Euros to have that much fun again. At first on the 2nd Nintendo Direct yesterday, I did not think a new console would be announced. At first when Satoru Shibata was in a game factory I thought he would make the big suprise something like Animal Crossing 3d is coming out next month or another great game is being remade ( ex. Donkey Kong 64 ), but no, a new console has been announced. They probably are planning a very successful year. It would be more successful if Donkey Kong 64 would come out instead of something like Inazuma Eleven Strikes. But all that is only my opinion. Some people might like the Inazuma Eleven series much more than Donkey Kong. But I am not a soccer fan so I do perfer Donkey Kong much more than Inazuma Eleven. Maybe Nintendo is in making of a Donkey Kong 64, but are planning to announce it on the 3rd Nintendo Direct online show.

No comments:

Post a Comment