Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How to decide if you want a game

You might hear of a game and want to have it. But what if you do not like it?
Before you even think of buying it ask yourself:

1. Will I play it often?
2. Will I like it?
3. Will it be fun?
4. Will it fulfill my expectations?

It may be hard to find out the anwsers. These tips might help.

- If a friend has the game ask if you could try it out for a couple minutes.
- Read an article on the internet or a magazine. I always do both.
- Try the game out at the store. At some stores you can.

Do not trust the back of the case of the game!!!!! Most will make you blindly buy the game and you will not like it!!!! The backs used to have a paragraph or two about the story, but now all they have is a picture of gameplay and one or two sentences like: With over 20 minigames.  That is about everything besides language and things like that.
If you buy something from the 5$ bin. Don`t even think to get it. All games I got that cheap I sold.
Games like Zelda and Mario you should not wait untill they are cheaper, because it will probably never go under 30$ unless it is a Nintendo selection product.

 I hope these tips will help you chose a good and fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment